Cordless drills are popular for their deed but impact drivers drives screws at astonishing speeds. If you are familiar with works like construction you must be acquainted what an impact driver actually is. So without any further ado let us get into the topic.
Reviews of best cordless impact drivers of this year
DEWALT DCF885C1 20V Max ¼” Impact Driver
Even if you are a beginner and are not used to using electrical tool, you will able to use this impact driver. It is completely cordless and 1/4th driver is suitable for any small construction purpose or DIY projects. It comes along with a charger so that you can charge it as and when you want.
- It is budget friendly and affordable.
- To improve visibility, it has three LED lights at its head.
- Light weighted.
- It is small sized and compact.
- Short battery life.
- It is a little bit noisy.
Makita XDT12Z 18V LXT Brushless 4-speed impact driver
It may seem small in size but that’s just for deceive our perception because it comes with several significant features. It is available with a brushless motor and four speed settings. It short and compact size makes it portable and handy to use.
- It offers a brushless motor and feature four speed setting.
- It offers three years warranty and is long lasting.
- It is affordable and budget friendly.
- No disadvantages noticed other than that it is a bit noisy.
PORTER CABLE PCCK647LB 20V MAX
This impact driver works faster than rest impact drivers available in the market. If you are a first time user then you will find this model easy to use and handy. Due to its versatile nature you can use this device as a screwdriver or an impact driver. Now let us have a look at its pros and cons.
- It is available with LED light for better visibility.
- It is quite affordable
- It offers three year warranty as well.
- It can be designed so as to make it more efficient.
- It has short battery life.
Milwaukee 2753-20 M18 Fuel ¼ Hex impact driver
It is compact, handy and portable to use. It offers a brilliantly working brushless motor. There is not much as description for this impact driver so let us has a close look to its pros and cons.
- It is light weighted.
- It is compact and portable
- It is very affordable.
- It offers five year warranty.
- It is a powerful instrument and comes with 1800 of torque.
- The only con in this impact driver is that it is little bit noisy and disturbing.
Bosch 25618-02 18-VOLT LITHIUM ION ¼ – HEX Impact Driver
It has an eye catching design and comes with admirable kit. This impact driver is an 18V cordless impact driver. It is portable, hence, easy to use.
- It is powerful and fast.
- It is available with a high performance motor.
- It offers variable speed control.
- It contains a light emitting diode.
- It is quite expensive as compared to other impact drivers.
- It has short battery life.
Here were some of the top rated cordless impact drivers. You need to go through the features and the pros and cons thoroughly before purchasing any one of them. Carefully go through the warranty period of all the impact drivers just to make sure than the one you buy, offers you a desired warranty.
Once again we hope this article helps you. Thank you to invest your precious time on our article.