We are here to make you understand how to transfer all of your sensitive files and other documents from your computer to other devices, for which you have till now relied on such technologies like Bluetooth, data cables, and USB devices. But not any further. For now, we have SHAREit for desktop, your one-stop solution for absolutely secure and high-speed transfers. SHAREit has a lot of features. We have listed some of them.
SHAREit for Desktop: Why Use It?
For those who are wondering, “Why SHAREit,” the app has one primary feature, which is also perhaps the most important one. It is about 50 times faster than Bluetooth. It is also safe to use and is completely free. Also included are such necessary systems like CLONEit, which aids in sending files in encrypted formats to other devices. We will now discuss how you can use the SHAREit for your Windows platforms.
SHAREit for Desktop: Steps to Install
We must now inform you that the SHAREit app(https://shareitfrpc.com) is meant for Android devices, which means that we will have to enlist the help of an Android emulator. What is an emulator, you might ask? Simply put, it is a software which fools your Windows PC into thinking it is an Android device. For your convenience, we have chosen the Ko Player emulator, which is easy to use and also very reliable.
- Download the Ko Player from its official website. Install it on your device. Remember that you need administrator permissions for this maneuver. In case you do not have it, obtain it for someone who does.
- Make sure that your PC is fully charged before you start installing SHAREit for Desktop. Otherwise, you can always plug in your desktop to the mains. This will not put your installation process into jeopardy.
- Download the SHAREit Apk file from here and store it somewhere you can easily access, like on your desktop.
- Make sure that you download the latest Apk version for it will contain many bug fixes and other positives.
- On the left-hand corner of the user interface of the Ko Player, you will find certain options. Hover the cursor over them.
- Hover on the last option on the left-hand corner. You will find a new feature which says ‘Add Apk File.’
- Click on it. This will complete the installation of the SHAREit on PC.
- You are now ready to go.
You may also see: Snaptube Download For PC: How to Use explained in a few simple steps
Before we end this tutorial on SHAREit for desktop, remember to follow all the instructions very carefully. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us.