Shower panel is an important luxury for the bathroom. It has multi function and at the same time increase quality of your bathroom. In this article we are going to provide you some of the point regarding the installation of the shower panel but we will recommend you to always call a installer for this. This would be good safety as well as durability point of view.
- At the first we need to attach the overhead shower with the panel. For this you need to do the hold alignment. The holes which are present on the shower head need to be aligned with the holes which are present on the body. And there is also need to connect the water supply from panel to head. For this, you need to let the water tube go through the shower head.
- Next you need to install the hand held shower holder. For this, you need to slot the hand held shower through side of panel and after this fit the rubber washer and tight the whole setting.
- Then, you need to position the shower panel. For this you need to take some measurement. SO, take the measure for bottom of panel to bottom of fixing plate and then from bottom of fixing plate to top of fixing plate. This will taken forward to drilling process and then you need to attach the panel to the top of the wall.
- After this, you need to connect the shower panel to the supply. The blue graded tail will get connected to the cold water and the red graded one to the hot water. Once the suply is done, you can slide it carefully downwards.
- After this, in the end you will connect the hand held shower head. For this, you need to fit a rubber washer into the nut end of the shower hose. After this, you need to connect it to the shower holder which needs to be handled in hand and need to tight the connection. And after this fit another rubber washer into shower hose. the shower hose will have the shape like cone. Connect this with the hand handled shower. After this the connection would be completed.
We wish this guide will help you and you will be able to understand the guide. In case of any problem contact with the installer. check out the best shower panel reviews before buying one.